Managing Partner / Consultant
C-level Executive/VP Profile
Distinguished track record driving business operations and financial performance with specialization in business development & growth strategies.
Astute and goal-focused executive combining strong business acumen, strategic approach, and exceptional drive to lead robust growth of start-up and established companies. Assess existing business and financial processes to identify gaps, issues, and risks; implement standard protocols, define KPIs, and provide for continual performance monitoring. Respected mentor and leader, adept at collaborating with business owners, franchisees, executive, managers, and junior staff members to instill consistent focus on business objectives.
Core competencies include:
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Triple-digit Revenue & Sales Growth
- New Construction & Build-out Projects
- Financial & Accounting Best Practices
- Staff & Manager Training/Development
- Business Development/Market Expansion
- Franchisee Onboarding/Mentoring
- KPI/Key Metrics Analysis & Reporting
- Contract & Deal Negotiation/Signing
- Chain, Fine Dining, Casual Eateries
- Business Development, Construction industry.
- COO of a fast casual, franchise restaurant chain.
- COO and CFO roles for a multi-unit, fine dining organization
- 25 year business background.
- Positions held in management, sales, consulting, food service, financial services and business planning & development.
- BMG – Senior VP, COO
- Doeren Mayhew CPA’s, Consulting Team Lead
- Perry’s Restaurant Group, COO, CFO
- New York Life, Agent
- Alliant Foodservice, Territory Manager
- Sysco Foodservice, Marketing Associate
- Pappas Seafood Restaurant, Trainer
- Pier 6 Seafood Restaurant, Managing Partner
University of Houston, Houston,TX
Bachelor of Business Administration